Own a Home in Zionsville? Smalling Masonry Has Your Fireplace & Chimney Maintenance Covered
Or, if it’s a rainy day, consider stopping by one of the area’s many shops, museums/galleries, or restaurants.
Is a day indoors on the docket? No problem. Make it cozy, warm, and comfortable by lighting up your fireplace. We can help out with maintenance or repair needs or, if you don’t have a heating system set up at all, count on us for installation services. Smalling Masonry is here for those in Zionsville, Indianapolis, and more.
We Can Install Your New Fireplace, Gas Log Set, Fire Pit, or Insert
Nothing adds comfort, warmth, and a welcoming aesthetic to your indoor or outdoor space like a new heating appliance. Count on us to install any of the following:
- Fireplace Inserts
- Masonry Fireplaces
- Manufactured Fireplaces
- Gas Log Sets
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Outdoor Fire Pits
Chimney Maintenance Tips
Once your new system is installed, it’s important to remember that, in order to have nice things, we must properly care for them. For fireplaces, stoves, and chimney systems, this looks like annual inspections, maintaining an overall awareness of the entire structure, and investing in proper maintenance.
Here are some tips to help you keep your chimney in prime condition:
- Have your system swept and inspected annually
- Use only seasoned, dry wood if you have a wood-burning fireplace or stove
- Avoid smoldering fires
- Get a chimney cap with a screen installed
- Keep the area around your chimney clean and free from brush or other items that could get in your chimney
- Keep an eye out for warning visual cues like soot, staining, leaks, or other damage
The time-tested saying “prevention is the best medicine” is also true when it comes to keeping your chimney usable and functioning well. By taking steps to make sure that your chimney, stove, or fireplace is operating at its highest potential, you can save yourself time, money, and stress down the line.
- Chimney Inspection & Sweeping
- Masonry Repairs
- Chimney Repairs
- Fireplace Installation
- Chimney Relining
- Flashing Repairs & Replacement
- Chimney Cap Installation
- Concrete Crown Repair
- Fireplace Insert Installation
- Masonry Fireplace Installation
- Manufactured Fireplace Installation
- Gas Log Set Installation
- Gas Log Servicing
- Outdoor Fireplace Installation
- Outdoor Fire Pit Installation
Book With Us – Reach Out Online or Call Today
It’s easy to invest in care with us. Either give us a call at 317-903-8121 or book with us online. Don’t put off the care you deserve any longer.