Providing Quality & Award-Winning Fireplace Replace Repair Services in Fortville, IN (46040)
A fireplace is a wonderful feature of your Hamilton County home. Not only does it lend to the aesthetic appeal of your home’s interior, but it also creates a cozy ambiance and provides dependable warmth. That said, whether you use it on a regular basis or you only light it a few times a year, it has to be properly maintained.
When you need a Fortville, IN fireplace repair professional, rather than searching online for “fireplace repair near me,” contact Smalling Masonry! Our family-owned and locally operated company has been providing the homeowners of Hamilton County with high-quality fireplace cleaning and repair services for years.
In fact, the services that our Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA), National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG), and National Fireplace Institute (NFI) certified specialists provide are so impeccable that we’ve been voted in the Top 12 Tucker Home Services for six years in a row – and we were the 2020 recipient of the Angi Super Service Award!
Things to know about us?
- We use only the highest quality materials, the most advanced tools, and the most cutting-edge technologies.
- We adhere to the most stringent safety regulations.
- We’re fully committed to not only meeting the needs of our clients but we’re dedicated to meeting their expectations.
For truly reliable fireplace repair services, contact the Fortville, IN fireplace repair company that Hamilton County trusts most – Smalling Masonry.
3 Signs You Need To Contact a Fortville, IN Chimney Company for Fireplace Repair Near Me
So, what are the top 3 signs that you need to call a Fortville, IN fireplace repair specialist?
Constant exposure to harsh conditions, like intense heat, soot, smoke, ash, and creosote can damage a fireplace – and damage can do more than just diminish its aesthetic appeal. In fact, a faulty fireplace and chimney can be extremely unsafe for regular use. How do you know when you need Fortville, IN fireplace repair services?
- Spalling Bricks: Does it look like the bricks on your fireplace or chimney are flaking? If so, you have a spalling problem. Spalling is the result of moisture. Because bricks are porous, they absorb water, and as the water freezes and thaws, the bricks deteriorate, and their surface literally peels off. If left unchecked, the spalling will intensify, and eventually, the bricks can crumble, and the entire structural integrity of your fireplace can become compromised. At the first sign of spalling, contact a Fortville, IN fireplace repair contractor.
- Damaged Mortar Joints: Mortar is the glue that holds brick or stone fireplaces together. Mortar is a porous material, which means it can absorb water. Like spalling bricks, when the moisture trapped inside the mortar freezes and thaws, the mortar joints can crack, crumble, and fall out. Also like spalling bricks, damaged or missing mortar joints can weaken the structural integrity of your entire fireplace, and it needs to be promptly addressed. If the mortar joints that hold your Hamilton County fireplace together are damaged, you definitely need to reach out to an experienced chimney technician.
- Rust: The damper is a vital component of your Hamilton County fireplace, as it feeds the fire the oxygen it needs, and it allows smoke and carbon monoxide to exhaust out of your home. If you’re struggling to open and close the damper, that’s a sign that you need to call a Fortville, IN fireplace repair technician. Because dampers are made of metal, if it’s exposed to moisture, they can rust. When that happens, opening and closing the damper can become problematic. If the damper is rusted out, there’s a good chance that other components of your fireplace have been damaged by moisture.
Seeking Reliable Fireplace Repair Near Me?
Whether you’re having one of the aforementioned problems or you’re experiencing any other issue with your Hamilton County fireplace, for high-quality, affordable, and dependable fireplace repair services, contact the premier Fortville, IN fireplace repair company – Smalling Masonry.
Our professionally trained, fully certified, and highly experienced team will fully restore the safety, function, and aesthetic appeal of your fireplace in no time! Call 317-903-8121 or book online with us today.